Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meet Our Gummi Bears!

We got to see our babies again today and it was amazing. They were wiggling around and their hearts were beating strong and steady. It was the coolest thing we've ever seen before. We are now released to Dr. Kanios, our regular OB, and Dr. Karnitis, the fertility specialist, said all looks wonderful. He says I am through the hard part. Well, until the babies are here and I'm totally stressed. It was so nice to see the doctor and the nurses who have been such a huge part of our lives for the last year and half. They were all so happy for us and said they want to see pictures of the babies!

Here is the first picture of our twins at 6 weeks and 3 days:





And here they are at 8 weeks and 3 days. I love the caption that Dr. Karnitis put on it. It says Hi Grandma and Grandpa from the Twins!!!

No comments: