These amazing parents have gone on to start their foundation that raises money for research to end neuroblastoma. They don't want other families to have to deal with what they had to. They have two other daughters and their whole families' lives were altered forever by this. Their latest posts have been telling about their heros - other children who are battling or have lost their battle from this terrible disease. I instantly start sobbing when I read these. The pictures are what really get me. These sweet, innocent, beautiful children who are having their lives taken from this tear me up inside. I just cannot imagine what these families go through. I think it would absolutely kill me to know there is something wrong inside my perfect little child that I cannot fix. That they will go through so much agony and I can't even promise them that it will be alright. That they would have to go heaven long before I will and the intense ache I would always carry for my child. MY CHILD! How can this happen? How can there be something that can take my sweet little miracle away from me? Why should a little child who never even had the chance to live their life be put through so much pain? It just makes me so sick to think about it and I pray daily that I never have to really know how that feels. Just imagining it makes me horribly sad. They are my world and I would be so lost without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment