Wes' grandpa is an amazing craftsman. He built the house that they live in, 3 of his 4 daughter's houses, the Fort Loramie high school, the church doors at St. Michaels in Fort Loramie, and countless pieces of



He has also made us a beautiful DVD case with glass doors and a bookshelf that is in Wes' classroom. All of our pieces have metal plates that say "Made by Paul Bergman" on them but I couldn't get a picture of them because the flash just washed it out.
Yesterday they brought us a toy box for the girls made from oak. It is exactly what we needed and it is even more beautiful than we could have ever bought in a store. The lid even has slow close hinges so no fingers will get pinched. G.G. said she ordered name plates that say "Made by Great-Grandpa Bergman 12-25-10" that she will get to us to put on the toy box. They thought it would be easier for us if they brought it to us instead of us trying to get home at Christmas. This gift just brings tears to my eyes because I know that it was made with such love and it will be something that we will cherish forever! Thank you so much, G.G. and Great-Grandpa! We absolutely LOVE it!










1 comment:
I'm jealous! Those pieces are all so gorgeous!! I wish I was that talented. And what a special gift for Mya and Stella to cherish always.
Post a Comment