This year we really tamed down the birthday bash. Last year there was 70+ people invited and I spent an insane amount of money making sure every last lady bug detail was perfect. I loved it but I told Wes that was just because it was their first. This year we went with a cute monkey theme (hence the title of this post) and only invited immediate family, our grandparents and a few other close cousins. It was a hot day and so I was glad to have less people. The girls looked adorable in one of my favorite outfits I've bought them. We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and had other cookout sides. We had a cupcake tower with cute toppers. The girls were spoiled rotten with all of their presents and then we went outside for some fun in the pool and sprinklers. It was a great day! Thank you to our family who made it a special day for our favorite little girls!




2 comments:
1) Mya and Stella's party outfits are adorable!
2) Love the theme and cupcake toppers (Etsy???)
3) Suits are equally adorable!!!!
4) Two years?!?! How DID this happen???
What a wonderful birthday party! Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girls!!!! :)
Post a Comment