My little blonde beauties got their hair cut today. This was Mya's second hair cut and Stella's first. They both have really fine hair that has grown in as a mullet. Mya's first cut was to even out scraggly hair and give it some shape. It grew back fast but still in that dreadful mullet. I try really hard not to put piggies or clips in her hair too much because I feel like that adds to the breakage that she has on top but I really can't handle the mullet! So back to the salon we went. This time we went uptown to Shear Delight and had Rachael cut it. She has cut both Wes and I's hair several times and she is a family friend. They both did so good and she was really impressed with them. She said she wished all kids would behave so well! She had awesome pink leopard and zebra print capes! The girls loved that. She also had a zebra print blow dryer and pink combs and hair clips so they thought she was super cool! Mya got her stacked little bob back from the summer and she cut about an inch off of Stella's hair. It is still a mullet but it is less noticeable and clips and piggies can hide that no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment