Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
*An interview with Mya Alyse – 2 years old.
Who's birthday is it today? “Grandpa's birthday!”
What is Grandpa's real name? “Grandpa Mike”
Who are Grandpa's kids? “I don't know” Who is Daddy's daddy? “Grandpa” Does he have any other kids? “Yeah, Zach” No, who lives at Grandpa's House? “Morgie!” (Sorry, Kacie and Kayla!)
What is Grandpa's favorite thing to do? “I don't know”
What is your favorite thing to do with Grandpa? “Hold him”
What is Grandpa's favorite color? “Orange” Why? “Because he do like orange. He loves yellow”
What team does Grandpa love to watch? “Soccer ball”
What is Grandpa's job? “I don't know” What does he always bring you? “Yogurt!!!”
Who does Grandpa love the most? “Grandpa Mike”
How old do you think Grandpa is today? “5”
What do you think he wants for his birthday? “Cake and a present!”
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
*An interview with Stella Grace – A very distracted 2 year old.
1. Who's birthday is it today? “Jesus”. No, Jesus's birthday is coming up soon. Who's birthday is it in our family? “I don't know.”
What is Grandpa's real name? “Grandpa” Mya told her “Grandpa Mike”
Who are Grandpa's kids? “kiddos” Who are they? “Genoa” (???) Who is Daddy's Daddy? “Nana is Daddy and Mommy's Nana Peggy”.
What is Grandpa's favorite thing to do? “Love Mya and Stella”
What is your favorite thing to do with Grandpa? “Go in the basement and play”
What is Grandpa's favorite color? “Purple” Why? “Blue and Green make purple” (Not quite but we're just learning this.)
What team does Grandpa love to watch? “Soccer” No, not soccer. What baseball team? “The boys baseball team”
What is Grandpa's job? “I don't know” What does Grandpa bring you? “I don't remember, Mama......ummmm grapes.”
Who does Grandpa love the most? “Mya and Stella”
How old do you think Grandpa is today? “I don't remember!” Stella just guess, please! “Ok, ok relax, Mama......how about 4”
What do you think he wants for his birthday? “Um, a remote.”
1 comment:
This is so precious! I'm sure he loved it!!
Post a Comment