Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter began for us on Saturday with a trip down to Fort Loramie to see Wes's side of our family.  We went to Grandma Theis' house at noon, where we ate lunch and the girls hunted eggs.
 

 







After we left Great-Grandma Theis' house we headed over to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Rethman.  No pictures though.  Then we headed back to Grandpa's house because Aunt Morgan had baskets for the girls and wanted to have them hunt for some eggs too.  Morgan's maturity and thoughtfulness blows me away.  










Here's where I get really sad......Saturday night after we got home from Loramie I worked really hard and finished my class that I had signed up to take.  That was such a weight off of my shoulders, but as I was getting into bed I was freezing and felt achy.  I woke up many times that night definitely having a fever and I couldn't swallow.  I knew right away it was strep and I was pissed!  By the morning I felt miserable.  I was dizzy and nauseous.  I stayed in bed ALL day on Sunday, which meant I missed the girls getting their baskets, egg hunting, church and then my extended families Easter celebration of watching the Mudhens play.  Wes was Super Daddy that day!  I'm so grateful that he took pictures so I could see what I missed.  In their baskets they got pajamas, bubble bath, chapsticks, books, chocolate/peanut butter bears and 2 matching games.









3 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww so sorry you were sick! Your girls are darling as always! :) Hope you're feeling better now!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the girls together in their dresses. Did daddy do their hair on Easter Sunday too? Way to go, Wes! We missed you that evening. :(

Kelly Lynn said...

Stella's little pose in the bunny ears pic is hilarious! Also love those GAP sweatshirts they're wearing at the game.