Today was my first special helper day at the girls' preschool. I picked today because it was their Halloween party and I wanted to be able to attend. Last night we prepared our snack - monster pudding cups ~ vanilla pudding with green food coloring and crushed Oreos on top.
The kids came to school in their costumes and they were so excited to have a special moment in the center of the carpet where their friends tried to guess who each person was! I didn't get a good picture of the Mya, Stella and Sophie who were green, blue and yellow crayons.
Helpers get to do the calendar.

And check the weather to dress the weather bear.

They hold the flags for the pledge and are line leaders to the bathroom.
They also got to lead the troops through trick-or-treating to some of parents who were behind different doors.
The snack cups were a hit!
We finished up the day doing the 5 Little Pumpkins skit and ghost bowling!
My mom is so stinkin' cute! Love her outfit!
Linds and I got to take part in the skit!
Loved having this special day with my ladies!
I got two tags and I wore them with pride!











































1 comment:
I love this post!! Love the monster cups and yes, your mom is the cutest. :)
Post a Comment