Our little ladies are definitely music lovers! They have had many favorite songs and because I think it will be fun to look back at this post as they get older I decided to write them down.
2 years old:
*Mean by Taylor Swift (this was mostly Stel's fav and she loved to dance and sing along!)
*Down by the Bay
*No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
*Jesus Love Me
*Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
3 years old:
*Bam Bam by King Charles
*Mississippi Isabel by King Charles
*Polar Bear by King Charles
*Walking the Dog by Fun
*Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (their ultimate fav)
*Somethin' Bout a Truck by Kip Moore
*Homeboy by Eric Church
*Springsteen by Eric Church
*Take Me Out to the Ballgame
*Anna Sun by Walk the Moon
*Surfin' USA by The Beach Boys
*Any and all Fresh Beat Band songs
They have their Daddy's knack for hearing the first 3 or 4 seconds of a song and knowing what it is. I love to listen to them singing along with our iPod. They have good taste!
No comments:
Post a Comment