Thursday, December 27, 2012

Grandpa's Christmas

Friday, December 21st we celebrated Christmas with Grandpa, Aunt Kayla, Ryan, Aunt Morgan, Max and Aunt Kacie at Grandpa's house in Fort Loramie.  We had a delicious smorgasbord of snacks prepared by Morgie and Kayla, opened tons of presents and played games late into the night.  So so so so much fun! 

Stella waiting to open gifts!

 <3 p="p">


 We always get the grandparents a calendar of pics of the girls!  It seems to go over well! :)

 :)

 Love this shirt!  It says "I might be little by I'm a HUGE Reds fan!"  and "Votto's Babe" on the back!








 Helping Grandpa scratch his lotto tickets we got him.  He won $81! Not bad!

 Morgan and Max
 I don't even have words! Love this!
 Kayla and Ryan with Leo, her giant schnoodle



 Just relaxing against the tree!

 Wes was messing with getting the timer set and we were being goofy as it snapped away. :)





 Proud Dad and his kids!
 Our whole family!  We tried including the canines but Leo wasn't interested.

 Oh there he is! He is so black that you can't really see him.  He is adorable!

No comments: