Tonight Wes and I went over to my sister's house to spend some time with her and her kids. Craig had his annual "guy shopping trip" that he goes on before Christmas every year and so we just decided to help her out and also get a chance to play with her cute kiddos. We had gotten each of them a few Christmas books so we wrapped them up and gave them an early present so they could read them before Christmas. Will is all about presents this year so he helped open Sophie's gift with her. I know I have mentioned before how much I love that my sister and I had our kids close together, but the more that I get to see them play together it makes me even more excited. Tonight they were all in such good moods and they really enjoyed being with each other. Mya was all about Sophie. She wanted to be right next to her or on her at all times. Will was also enamored by all of the baby girls. He was so stinkin' cute with them. He loves to sing to them and when they were all laying on the floor he went and got each one of them a toy. He then went on to show them his toys and how they work. Stella was surprisingly quiet and although she was happy to be there, she kind of kept to herself and watched. These kids are going to have a ball at Lisa's (our babysitter) every day. I so look forward to them all being best buddies!
Will opening his present.


Will opening Sophie's present. LOL

The girlies hanging out.

My ladies in their cute jammies that remind me of citrus fruit! I love Stella's expression. She looks like she's saying "Mya, how could you? That was MY toy?"



Mya all over Soph.

Will and Mya having a moment.


Will showing the girls how his toy works.

The cousins.


Will modeling a few of Mya and Stella's new hairbows.


Sophie checking out her toy.

Uncle Dub playing with Will and Soph.
1 comment:
I'd say Will has quite the job ahead of himself protecting all those beautiful girlies!! Ha, ha...great pics, Casey!
Post a Comment