My beautiful babies are officially 1 year old.....well they actually will be at 9:33 and 9:34 p.m. They had a great day with two really good naps. They ate a ton and enjoyed playing all day. They looked super cute in their birthday t-shirts, shorts and new shoes.
So grown up!
Opening their new shoes.
I think Stella looks just like my sister in this picture.
Nan brought their signs over to our house and we got some pictures of them near them. I think it will be so fun to see their size difference each year.
Miss Mya.....standing all by herself in some of the pictures!
Stella....not liking the bark touching her. I LOVE how she now reaches for us when she wants to be held. She also opens and closes her hands like she's grabbing something and has a huge smile on her face......melts my heart!
Thank you two for blessing our lives. We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment