Yesterday we went to the mall to exchange sizes for a few items that the girls got for their birthday. We loaded them into the stroller and walked around the mall for a bit. They had on their Memorial Day/ 4th of July outfits. Mya wore blue and Stella had red. One dumb old lady asked if they were boy and girl twins and we said no. I was holding Mya at the time and she said "Well, she looks like a boy". I gave her a dirty look and made a "are you kidding me?" sound. Who does that? She then wanted to tell us how we need to appreciate the time as it goes so fast and her grandkids are all grown up. Sorry lady.....I don't care about your family when you choose to insult mine. My daughter is beautiful and looks very much like a girl. Idiots!
Anyways back to my post. The girls were a little antsy and so Wes was doing all he could to entertain them. He was spinning the stroller and running with them. Very mature, I know, but they were loving it! We also picked them out some fabulous new shoes for their birthday. They got some sparkly pink Stride Rite shoes from Dillards and you can see them in their birthday pictures post coming soon. Here they are playing with Daddy and a beach ball while I was checking out.
1 comment:
Some people are just rude!!! A mom walked out of the doctor's office with her pregnant daughter and stared at my belly. When she got past, she turned to her daughter and said "Wow, she's huge." The daughter did not hear her the first time, so the mom repeated it. I wanted to say, "Yeah, she's huge, carrying three babies...and can hear you!!" Way to make me feel better, lady! :(
Post a Comment