I purchased gel window clings to decorate the girls' bathroom mirror for Easter. Now every time we go into the bathroom they have to "touch the letters". Sometimes randomly they will ask throughout the day. The letters are squishy and they have to stand on the counter to reach them so I'm sure that adds to the fun. Here are some super cute pictures of my girlies, wrapped in big girl towels, doing one of their current favorite things. Daddy and Mommy were right there so don't worry that they are standing on the counter.







4 comments:
Those are so cute!
I'm not surprised to see your girls standing on the counter after learning you allow them to stand up in their highchairs. Geesh!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! ;)
Next thing you know, they'll be running out into the street!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Okay, somebody stop me...
I know someone who will stop you.......or at least make you feel horrible about yourself because she knows everything and you can "learn from her successes!" LOL
Post a Comment