Sunday, May 29, 2011

Twin Talk Vol. 4

This was all in the last week. I just love to listen to them talk. They are so funny.

*The girls were looking out the sliding doors in our bedroom because there were 3 bunnies hopping around. They were beyond excited and kept saying "I see her!!!" (Not sure how they knew it was a her.) When the bunnies hopped out of sight they kept saying "I don't see her!" I asked where they thought "she" went and they told me "the bunnies poppin' around".

*Being a parent means you no longer have ANY privacy. I was going to the bathroom and the girls walked in to join me. Why not? Mya asks me "Mommy, you poopin?" I told her no I'm just going pee. She then proceeds to ask me "Mommy, you wiping your booty?" I told her no again and she then asks "You wiping your who-ha?" LOL

*Any time Mya does something she is not supposed to and we correct her she tells us "I was just kidding!" Today she took Wes' wallet and ran away. When I caught her she told me she was kidding. LOL

*Sassy Stella is a bit bossy. If she demands something or whines when she asks me for something I ask her to ask me nicely. She then tilts her head and sweetly says "Nicely, Mommy!" :)

*Last weekend was my cousin Molly's little girl's birthday party. We told the girls when they got up from their nap we would be going to a party. When Stella woke up the first thing she told me is "It's party time!". When we pulled into their yard she told me "This the party house!".

*Whenever they are ready to eat they tell me "I hungy! I want sumpin' to eat!"

*They love attention on them and if we look away or we aren't paying attention they shout "Look at me, Mommy!" even if they aren't really doing anything.

*I've said before how the girls love to carry around my "smell pretty" body spray. They play with it often. Then they moved on to my Victoria's Secret lotion. It is a pump bottle and I can lock it so I wasn't worried. However, when they came to me with the top busted off and it was beyond repair I was sad. Stella says "Mommy you sad?" I told her yes that it was my favorite lotion. Mya looks very concerned and says "Stella you make Mommy sad. You break Mommy's favorite yoshin". Stella looks heartbroken and says " I sorry, Mommy." I can't be mad at that face!

*They love to tell Daddy that he is silly or inform us when something they are doing is silly. "That's silly, Daddy" "You silly, Daddy" "I silly, Mommy".

*I was pretending to go to sleep when Stella and I were playing. I asked her to tuck me in and give me a kiss. She pulled up my blanket, kissed my check and said "buenas noches, Mommy!"

*Wes loves to go through the Reds roster with the girls. They know when he asks who our favorite player is to say "Joey Botto" (Votto). Also, when Wes says the first name of a player they respond with the last name and they get soooooo excited! They know Jay Buce (Bruce), Brandon Phillips, Drew Stubbs, Scottie Rolen and Cuban Missile (Aroldis Chapman).

*The girls like to eat corn and we all know what happens when we eat corn. Well Mya found out as I was changing her diaper one day. She announced to me "Mommy I pooped a corn!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! So flipping cute, I can't even take it! If they weren't already sleeping right now, i'd come over and give them a squeeze. You have two very intelligent little ladies! Love them!

Kelly Lynn said...

I thoroughly HEART the "I was just kidding" one! So smart. ;)