Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Updates

Here are a few random pictures of our best girls. Like I said, Wes is really into learning how to use our fancy camera so he has taken a lot of pictures lately. These first few are from a day that Mya was sick and home with me and Wes took Stella to church and then took pictures of her in the Grotto afterward.


The girls are so excited to go to school next year at Nana's school and we talk about it A LOT! Here Mya put on the backpack that Wes uses as a diaper bag and told me she was ready to go to "Nana's cool"! Can't stinkin' believe I will be registering them for next year in January! How is that possible?????

These next pictures are from a morning that Lisa had to take her kids to the doctor and so I took the morning off to be home with them. I really enjoyed the extra time with them and they looked super cute so we went out to the porch and took some pics. They are crazy and goofy so I only got a few good ones but are they not just the cutest?




Our pooch, Milo Rooney!

1 comment:

Kelly Lynn said...

Really love that 3rd pic in this post and all the ones of the girls on your front step. They are just gorgeous!!