Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Reese Elizabeth

Baby Wittman is finally here!!!!!!! She was very comfortable in her mommy's belly and didn't make her grand entrance until 2 weeks after her due date, when Britt had to be induced. Reese Elizabeth was born on Leap Day - February 29, 2012 at 4:29 p.m. after a long labor and 2 hours of pushing. She was 8 pounds, 8 oz. and 2o inches long. She is pure perfection and I love her to pieces already!We made the trip down to Columbus on Saturday to meet the little lady. My parents came with us too. The girls were so excited, and had been talking about her constantly since Wednesday. They were very interested in Britt's belly the whole time she was pregnant and so meeting their new baby cousin was so exciting for them! They had a little cold so we didn't let them touch her or hold her but they were content just looking at her.






Then they went up to her sweet little nursery and had to touch and play with everything. I tried to be sure everything was just as it was because I remember when some toddlers came and did that in our nursery and I wasn't the biggest fan. I had spent all that time making it perfect and now some kids came and messed it up. LOL The girls thought it was so funny to sit in the glider and pretend to nurse each other.
We only stayed a few hours because we didn't want to overwhelm the new parents. Britt looked great and so put together for having a brand new baby and both Troy and Britt looked so happy. They really are the most amazing parents ever, so calm and full of love. Reese is a VERY lucky baby! I can't wait to watch her grow!

1 comment:

Kelly Lynn said...

OMG she's stunning!!