Sunday, August 12, 2012

InstaFriday (on Sunday!)

My sister tells me I need to get with the times.  I'm going to try to do this weekly post when I can remember.  Since this is my first it is going to be a catch up of all of my Instagram photos up until now and then after this point it will just be one week at a time.  I heart Instagram and the awesome pics I can take with it.

My first pic back in March.  We were playing at the park in Genoa.
 Sitting on Nana's counter!

 Mommy's birthday at the Embassey Suites in Columbus.



 Morgie and Kayla gave us their old dance costumes as new dress up clothes!
 Visiting the zoo!

 Sweet summertime!  Swimming at Nana and Papa's.



 Early morning coloring so Mommy and Daddy could stay in bed......parents of the year!
 More swimming!
Silly face time!








 Visiting Aunt Brittany, Uncle Troy and Reesie Piecie!

 Taking a bath at Grandpa's house and Daddy was perched on the edge like a gargoyle.
 Doing what she does best......dressing up and looking fab!
 Daddy's alumni softball tourney.  His team decided to wear cut-off jean shorts and he actually changed into a cut-off flannel shirt for the game.  Sexy!!!!!
 Time for a haircut!

 Two bumps on the head in a very short amount of time always feels better when Daddy snuggles you!
 Fashionista!!!
 Love half-price drink days at Mel-O-Creme!  Hubby brought me a peanut butter shake!
 Wooooooo Hooooooo!  The levy for my district passed thank goodness because I don't want to know what would have happened if it hadn't!
 First movie in a theater: Ice Age: Continental Drift with our bestie, Payne!

 She is such a sweet little sleeper!
 It just never gets old!  Her combinations always crack me up!

2 comments:

Kelly Lynn said...

omg can't stop laughing about the gargoyle, hahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya, buddy! Do you feel cooler already? Love this post!