I decided that InstaFriday is also going to include any iPhone pics I take throughout the week too. So here goes...
I took this pic to send to Wes to show him my awesome new word wall in my classroom. I'm going to do a post about that soon because I just love it this year! I have a theme of "Sailing Into Second Grade". My awesome friend, Staci, helped me with lots of things around the room that she so masterfully created on the computer. I did this word wall by my self and I heart it. It says "Ahoy, Math Mateys" and each flag has a letter on it and I will be adding math words to it throughout the year.

After a night of shopping at Kohl's we had dinner at Tropical Smoothie Cafe! YUMMMMMMMY!
I ordered this adorable wristlet from Etsy for one of my sweet friends that needs a little pick-me-up and since it was going to take a bit to get here I took a picture of it and sent it to her! It made her smile! Success!!!
We had our final playdate with Payne for the summer......sigh.......and Miss Mya was being a complete pistol! We went to the zoo and Daddy ended up leaving early with Miss Thang! Stella was great even when she got stung by a bee for the first time ever. Only a few tears and we recovered quickly!
Found this shirt at Walmart and couldn't pass it up since I can wear spirit wear to work!
Not too many pictures this week. Until next time...

1 comment:
Love your creativity with your word wall! Your students are lucky to have a teacher who is excited to teach! :)
Also, such a great friend to get a surprise gift for a friend!
And beautiful girlies as always!!!
Post a Comment