Thursday, July 11, 2013

4th of July 2013

*I will be updating this post when I get a few more pictures from my sister because we took some cute family pics on her camera.

We celebrated the 4th for two days this year! On the 3rd we met up with the Pearsons and Riedemans for dinner at Swig and then walked down to the river to watch the Perrysburg/Maumee fireworks.  It was really fun to be with our cousins but surprisingly none of the kids were super interested in the fireworks so we left a little early.



 Someone didn't want her picture taken!


 Dancing machines! 

 Mya wanted to take another picture! We ran into my brother, his girlfriend and two of his friends at Swig.

On the actual 4th we were going to Aunt Lori and Uncle Dan's for a cookout.  This was the first 4th I can remember where it was overcast, chilly and rainy all day.  What a bummer! We still had a nice time though!
 
 My coffee cup the morning of the 4th! :)
 I LOVE avocados!  These were cut for an avocado feta salsa I was making!
Here it is! It was a hit and the bowl was scraped clean! I also made marshmallow, brownie, strawberry and blueberry kabobs!
My patriotic pair!





 Temporary festive tattos were a huge hit!  Here I am putting my firework tats on my feet to go with my patriotic toes!
Hubby chose a tramp stamp! :)

 Patriotic photo op!






 Silly Bethany in the window!




 Pool time! Kids are crazy to want to swim in this!




1 comment:

Kelly Lynn said...

OMGGGGGG the tramp stamp!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

There is way too much fun and cuteness going on in this post...I was grinning from ear to ear throughout the whole thing! I mean, really. The good food (recipe for the salsa please??), the nail art, cousins, the red/white/blue, pretty hair, celebrating. Summer all over the place!