Monday, June 30, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas needs it's own post because there are tons of pictures to include.  If we were able to attend all of our family functions we would have 9 Christmases every year.  We can never make that happen, but we do try to get to as many as possible without making our lives too crazy.  So here goes....

Christmas at Grandpa Rethman's house was up first. 




















Next we headed to YaYa and YoYo's house.















Christmas at my Grandma and Grandpa Konesky's was up next.
 The great-grandkids.....just missing Lexie, who is now in college!!!!!!
 Exchanging gifts with Reesie.


 And this is what she's learned from hanging out with our girls! Nice!
 The grandkids.
 The grand kids with Grandma.




Christmas at home came next.  We got ready for a visit from the Jolly Old Man by sprinkling reindeer food on the lawn and setting milk, cookies and carrots out.  We had told the girls ahead of time that we had talked with Santa and they would be receiving four gifts.  The gifts would fit in these categories: I want, I need, I'll wear, I'll read.  They also had a stocking.  It worked out great and this will be the way we do Christmas from now on.












  
Christmas morning breakfast.

After breakfast we got ready and headed over to my parents' house.  We always wear Christmas jammies so even though we take showers and get ready we are all super comfy! I love that!




















Whew!!!! What a whirlwind, as always! But we love spending so much time with the ones we love!

No comments: