My super-mommy friend, Kelly, always has all of these ideas for fun things to do with her family. Luckily, she posts them on her blog and so if it is something we haven't done we usually end up doing it. Recently Kelly posted that her family went to the 577 Foundation in Perrysburg and the pictures looked really fun. Last Saturday my sister asked if we would like to meet her and the kids there for the morning and then head to the park for some playing and a picnic. I was up really late the night before so I was pretty tired and look a little rough in the pics. Randomly, Sophie and the girls had the same pants on so it made for cute pictures. We had a lot of fun and will definitely go back for some more free fun!



Ash said we should pose. Wes and I were pretending to take senior pictures. LOL
Mya hates when she gets "tones" in her sandals.....lucky for her she has a caring Daddy to take care of that for her! ;)

After we left the Foundation we went down the street to the park. I didn't take many pics because it was crowded and I needed my eyes and hands free at all times.

We ate a picnic lunch and then went to get some ice cream. We had a lot of fun!


3 comments:
LMAO at you and Wes! The flower pics look like they're from a magazine, love the ones where they are sitting on the drums, but my fave is Stella in the tunnel with her hands on her knees!!! And the pic of Mya with the stuffed bee(?)...that does not look familiar so we must've totally missed that.
I had no idea the 577 Foundation had so much fun stuff for kids to do! We will definitely be making a trip there soon! I love that the girls are all wearing the same leggings! I can't help but imagine the 3 of them will be the best of friends.. what a blessing! :)
So much fun! Glad you were up for it on a whim.
Post a Comment