Friday, January 29, 2010

An Earful

"I'm all better!"

Daddy took Stella Grace to the doctor today for her follow-up appointment. She had had her final Rocephin shot on Monday. She has seemed happier lately and Lisa, our babysitter, said that she really thinks the shots were working because Stella was a different baby for her. Keep in mind she has had her ear infection since Christmas so Lisa has never known Stella without an infection. Well, Lisa was right! Dr. Carmen said that Stella's ears were all cleared up and tubes are not necessary at this point! Music to my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for my little peanut. But now I guess when she wakes up in the middle of the night I have to make her stay in her bed. I was bringing her down with us lately because I wasn't sure if her ears were bugging her or not. I think she likes sleeping with us and was just putting on an act. LOL

1 comment:

Kelly Lynn said...

We went through the same confusion with Jaxson...are his ears hurting or is he just used to being cuddled with us at night?? I think he might be getting it together though. Glad Stella is finally feeling better, and I hope both girls stay healthy!