Today we headed down to Wes' hometown so that I could attend his cousin (and my friend)'s baby shower. Ashley is due March 1st and we cannot wait to find out what she is having. We went a little early so that we could stop at Grandma and Grandpa Bergman's house. The girls were not going with me to the shower because it was nap time and they are also really in the stranger anxiety stage and I just didn't want them to both be upset and me be alone. Ever since I went back to work Mya surprisingly is very clingy and doesn't like to go to other people. I just knew that it would be bad news if I took them to the shower because other people would want to hold them and I didn't want to stress the girls out. I do feel bad for whoever is holding them when they get upset because it probably hurts their feelings, but I feel even worse for my girls. They are crying because they are scared. I know they have to learn that it is okay for other people to hold them but most people do not give them the warm-up time that they need. You can't just take them.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, the girls just get cuter every day!!!
They match! I love it! And the bows are just too stinking cute!
Post a Comment