Friday, June 1, 2012

Aunt Morgie Graduated

My youngest sister-in-law, Morgan, graduated from high school last weekend.  She was only in 4th grade when I started dating Wes and she was so excited.  I remember Wes going home one weekend to do laundry shortly after we started dating and he told her that he met somebody.  She asked him "Is she the one?".  I thought that was so sweet and I loved her right away.  Now, I couldn't imagine my life without her and I couldn't be prouder of all that she's done.  Her world was rocked last year when her mom died, but she has been nothing but positive and strong and she just blows me away.  Next year she will be going to the University of Cincinnati majoring in pre-med.  She is quite the artist and is really smart and I just know she will be very successful in this next step in her life.  We love you, Mo!!!


















No comments: