Last Friday the girls and I needed to get out of the house because Bambi was coming to clean for their birthday party so I decided that would be a good day to visit Daddy's "kiddos" that they are always talking about. So I packed a lunch for them and we headed out. I didn't think we should be there all morning so we went to Hobby Lobby first. We got party favors for all of their friends who were coming to their party. After that we headed to Daddy's school. It was so much fun and the girls loved it. His students were very excited and interested in them. One sweet little girl even had a stiff neck and her mom said she was going to keep her home but Nour wanted to see Mya and Stella so she came to school. :) Another cute story was when the girls sang their ABCs for the kids and a little boy named Jaden said "They grow up so fast, don't they?" Haha!!!
Wes taught kindergarten last year and then moved back to first grade this year. Because of this he has several kids in his class this year that he also had last year. Those kids have gotten to see the girls for two years and are very interested in all that they do. Sarah and Lacey are two of those kids and these girls were very attentive to Mya and Stella and had them sit by them and read them some books. Super cute!
We stayed until after lunch and then headed home. The first graders were begging me to come back next week (their last week of school) so they could see the girls before summer break. Sarah, that I mentioned before, gave me her address and asked me to promise to bring the girls to her house this summer. :)








1 comment:
Love Wes's room!! And I wish we had lockers in our classrooms...I think they're so cute. :)
Post a Comment