This post is for my loyal followers! :) I didn't include a picture of what Grammy Jo brought the girls yesterday because I had already put them away in the girls' closet and they were sleeping when I did my post last night. However, I am more than happy to get them out and show them off! We have quite the collection going. It definitely helps that Jo likes to buy them as much as I do! She got some from Bows2Cute and some from hair salons near her. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited for the girls to have hair that I can put all of these cute bows and clips in. Mya finally has enough to hold a clip, but Stella is not there yet. I can definitely tell that her hair is growing and filling in. It is just too short to put anything in it. Hence all of the headbands. The skinny strectchy ones have a little piece of fabric that you can hook all of the bows to and the thicker headbands can do the same. So we can be bald and stylish at the same time! LOL Bows2Cute is where I got most of my bows and this lady is awesome! I emailed her several pictures of the watermelon outfits the girls got for Valentine's Day from Nana and Papa and asked if she could create a cute watermelon clip for my girls and for Sophie. She said no problem and she will get right on it. These pictures are going to be so adorable. Thanks for the suggestion, Kel! Oh and P.S. I forgot to mention yesterday that Jo also brought them each a cute little soap that has a bath squeeze toy in the middle. Once the soap is used up they get a new toy to play with in the tub! Lucky, lucky girls to have such amazing grandparents!
Grammy's gift yesterday...Here is some of their bows on the bow holders that I made. I had to make a second one because the first one was full. It has a little beaded handle at the top that hangs on a hook in their closet.The whole collection
1 comment:
You DO have quite the collection!! And I love the holders you made...I'm going to have to try one of those for Em ;)
Post a Comment