Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and headed back home. We had some cleaning to do before his mom, step dad and grandparents came up to visit at 11:00. When they arrived I was just getting the girls bathed so that they would smell so sweet. Mya and Stella were in great moods and were very entertaining for everyone. They showed off all of their new talents. The girls loved having an audience while they ate and played all day.






Grammy, Grampy, G.G. and Great Grandpa all left around 2:00 when we laid the girls down for a nap. Wes and I both had tons of school work to do, but this week/weekend completely drained us so we took a nap too. Here are a few rare photos of me with my girls. Wes never takes pictures of me with them. I probably have 1,000 photos (no joke) of him with them, but he never thinks to take some of me. It kind of hurts my feelings because I make it such a point to document their life with the people that are important to them and he just never thinks about it. I had to ask him to take these, which I absolutely hate doing. I'm not all about getting my picture taken, but I know that I will want pictures of me with them as babies. This is why there are no pictures of me and the girls that aren't posed.

Here's hoping that this coming week is a bit more relaxing, because our spring break is quickly filling up with activities. We are going to Loramie on Saturday for Easter and back home the same day so that we are home for Easter at our house and with my family on Sunday. Monday, Wes is going to Cincinnati for the Reds Opening Day. Tuesday, he has a root canal in the morning and we are taking the girls to their InfantSee eye appointment that was rescheduled from February. Wednesday or Thursday we are going to the zoo depending on the weather. Saturday, Wes has a bachelor party for a wedding he is in in Loramie. So our nice little break is going to fly by I'm sure. Summer will be here before we know.
No comments:
Post a Comment